Ready Jet G3- Drum cleaning revolutionized
Ready Jet is an ideal solution for both owner-operators and those with a fleet of mixers wanting a more safe and efficient method of cleaning residual concrete build-up.
Ready Jet’s most advanced model
The Ready Jet G3 is the latest design in the Ready Jet line. With increased automation, safety, and operator usability it features over a 30% increase in efficiency over our older models.
- Power Unit: Caterpillar C9, 9.3 liters, 325 HP diesel engine
- Fuel Capacity: 130 gallon/500 liter
- HP Pump: Jet stream 4220 HD triplex plunger pump
- Water Jet: Patented torpedo and nozzle design
- Water Supply: 100 litres per minute / 23.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: Maximum – 20,000 psi / 1,378 bar
- Water Filtration: Dual filtration – 25 micron / 5 micron
- Decibel Levels: 85 to 100 dB at 120 ft./36.6 mts.
- Dimensions: W 8’0″, H 11’7″, L 33′ 0″
- Weight: With full fuel in 130-gallon tank: approximately 16,200 lb./7364 Kg.
- Trailer Attachment: Gooseneck design with optional 2-5/16″ ball mount or fifth wheel attachment
- Axles: Twin 8000 pound axles
- Tires & Wheels: Goodyear 215 75R17.5H w/R17.5 X 8 Steel Wheels