In 24 Countries On 6 Continents
Improve your employees working conditions. The Ready Jet is a safer, more efficient, alternative to traditional concrete drum cleaning methods.
“Robotic concrete removal system, for use inside mixer truck drums.”
The Ready Jet is a safe, cost effective and environmentally clean solution to cleaning concrete drums, without the need for your employees to enter the drums.
- No human entry to the mixer drum required during cleaning of the mixer drum
- Water based cleaning, no damage to drum or blades
- High efficiency (cleaning 4-5 drums per day)
- Universal use for all mixer drum types
- Concrete and water outcome can be recycles
- Extends life of your drum
This video shows how the water blasting technology helps remove around 1 yard of residual concrete build-up from a mixer in just over an hour. Commonly cleaning time can be reduced to between 1 to 2 hours per mixer drum, providing a quick return on production. The concrete is safely and efficiently removed from the vehicle by putting the rotating drum in discharge mode.
Cutting edge robotic concrete drum cleaning
- Save up to $1,000 per year per truck
- Greatly reduced maintenance costs
- Minimal down time of your mixer drums
- Extend overall life span of concrete mixer drums
- Health and safety risks for workers avoided
What’s your definition of clean?
Our Water Jet concrete drum cleaning systems use Hydraulic action along with water pressure of 20,000 PSI to remove the concrete, which doesn’t damage the drum.
MIKE BAKER, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, READY JET
The Ready Jet is quickly changing how our users think about Safety, Efficiency and Profitability in relation to their fleet drum maintenance.
BEN LEGG, OPERATIONS MANAGER AT HOPKINS READY JET
The Ready Jet cleaning system is set to transform the concrete industry by removing risk to staff, improving efficiency and lifespan of vehicles and reducing down time, when compared with manual cleaning.
TERRY WHITE, PRESIDENT, B.E.T.-ER Mix, Inc.
We've changed our culture from reactive with heavy build ups to proactive as a routine maintenance tool. With 85 trucks in one year we have a fuel consumption savings in excess of $300,000.