In 26 Countries On 6 Continents
Improve your employees working conditions. The Ready Jet is a safer, more efficient, alternative to traditional concrete drum cleaning methods.
The Ready Jet® remote controlled system safely removes dead, hardened concrete and is the ideal solution for both service providers and ready-mix plant fleet operators who want not only a safe but proven method of cleaning residual concrete build up.
- Proven water blasting technology
- The safest cleaning method in the industry
- Minimizes risk of injury or even accidental death
- Eliminates damage to the drum interior and exterior
- Lowers your fleet maintenance cost
- Increase production, mix quality, and efficiency
- Semi robotic control for consistent safe operation?
- 24-hour technical support
This video shows how the water blasting technology helps remove around 1 yard of residual concrete build-up from a mixer in just over an hour. Commonly cleaning time can be reduced to between 1 to 2 hours per mixer drum, providing a quick return on production. The concrete is safely and efficiently removed from the vehicle by putting the rotating drum in discharge mode.
Cutting edge robotic concrete drum cleaning
- Save up to $1,000 per year per truck
- Greatly reduced maintenance costs
- Minimal down time of your mixer drums
- Extend overall life span of concrete mixer drums
- Health and safety risks for workers avoided
What’s your definition of clean?
Our Water Jet concrete drum cleaning systems use Hydraulic action along with water pressure of 20,000 PSI to remove the concrete, which doesn’t damage the drum.
Winifredo Morales, Supervisor Equipment, Horizon Concrete Products Corp - Philippines
The training and maintenance was done very efficiently and extensively. I have been attending a lot of operation and maintenance training's. I can say this is the best one I have attended.
TERRY WHITE, PRESIDENT, B.E.T.-ER Mix, Inc.
We've changed our culture from reactive with heavy build ups to proactive as a routine maintenance tool. With 90 trucks in one year we have a fuel consumption savings in excess of $114,000.
MIKE BAKER, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, READY JET
The Ready Jet is quickly changing how our users think about Safety, Efficiency and Profitability in relation to their fleet drum maintenance.
BEN LEGG, OPERATIONS MANAGER AT HOPKINS READY JET
The Ready Jet cleaning system is set to transform the concrete industry by removing risk to staff, improving efficiency and lifespan of vehicles and reducing down time, when compared with manual cleaning.